Buy Tether easily with a credit card on Coindirect. What is Tether? Tether is one…
Buy EOS coin online using your credit card with no complicated processes or delays.
What is EOS?
EOS was launched as an initial coin offering (ICO) on the 26th of June 2017 by Bitshares founder Dan Larimer.
EOS is based off Ethereum’s blockchain, with the intention of building a faster, more scalable decentralised network. Block.one, the company behind EOS, is hoping that the blockchain will be the solution to automate processes in large corporations.
Read more about EOS in this coin profile.
How to create an EOS wallet
Sign up for a free Coindirect account and you will automatically get a free EOS online wallet . You can use your EOS wallet to buy, sell, store, send (withdraw) and receive (deposit) EOS.
How to create an EOS address?
Once you have signed up for a free Coindirect account all you need to do press the ‘Receive’ button to reveal your Coindirect EOS wallet address.
How to buy EOS with a credit card
- Sign up for a free Coindirect account
- Find your EOS Wallet and click the ‘Buy’ button in your EOS Wallet.
- Select “New VISA Card (EUR)” or “New credit card (NGN)” if you are in Nigeria.
- Enter EUR value of EOS you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the EOS amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’
- You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before the timer runs out (counts down from 55 seconds)
- Type in your credit card details and pay
- You will be taken to a page to verify your transaction
- Finally, you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Wallet once the payment is successful
How do I purchase EOS from my bank account?
If you are in South Africa or in Europe in a SEPA country you can deposit ZAR and EUR into your Coindirect ZAR Wallet or Euro Wallet respectively.
To fund your account you have to transfer money using bank transfers. To get the funding instructions so that your account is credited:
- Go to your ZAR/EUR wallet and click the “Fund now” button. Alternatively, click the Fund tab in your Coindirect wallet and click on “Transfer Now”.
- Select the bank to transfer to from the drop-down menu to get payment details and the reference you should use (highlighted in blue)
- Transfer the money from your bank account into the account shown on the screen then wait for the bank transfer to be processed (0-3 business days depending on the bank).
- Once the funds reflect in your ZAR wallet, go to your EOS wallet and click “Buy” and select “Wallet (ZAR)” or “Wallet (EUR)” as you payment method.
Where can I sell my EOS?
You can sell EOS from your Coindirect wallet by clicking the ‘Sell’ button in your EOS wallet.
If you are in a SEPA region or South Africa. You can sell your EOS and instantly get money transferred to your Wallet (ZAR or EUR).
If you are in another region with no local currency wallet. You can sell your EOS by creating a sell offer on the marketplace.
You now know how to buy EOS instantly from almost anywhere in the world. Make sure to download the Coindirect App to trade EOS from the palm of your hands.
Credit card limits
Please note that Coindirect has limits for credit card purchases in place.
Make sure that your account is verified so that your credit card purchase limits are increased.
Currently, the limits for credit card purchases are:
Unverified users – €175 – €500
Verified users – €890 – €1000
If you are interested in introducing your friends to a way to buy EOS with their credit cards, make sure you share a link through the Earn programme. If they sign up to Coindirect, both you and the friend will receive 5 XRP for free when they perform their first transaction.